At this time, this course has no PDA but is set up as a way to view streaming video of the course on vimeo.com. At first, only those who purchased the live webinar will be able to see this recording, but it may be offered for sale at a later time. Go to the lesson entitled Getting the Handle with Care course content on the vimeo streaming service through MAS to view the recording.
- How to utilize micronutrients as a powerful root cause medicine for miraculous recoveries in mental health disorders
- Know landmark studies that have changed the way biochemical underpinnings of mental health disorders have been conceptualized
- Important micronutrients for treating mental health conditions
- Ways to help clients get micronutrients through food and other sources.
About The Class:
Part 3 of a 3-Part Mental Health Series. NCCAOM PENDING: 2 PDAs SPONSORED by RUPA HEALTH and TREASURE OF THE EAST
What does it mean to have a mental health condition? Learn to apply your existing clinical skills to evaluate, reframe, and treat mental health issues with respect, boundaries, consent, and compassion. Our goal is to create a safe space and establish a therapeutic rapport which can benefit all patients as they navigate an uncertain world.
- Exploring the clinical definition of mental illness; what purposes a diagnosis serves; and specific contributing factors to mental health
- Navigating all aspects of a clinical encounter, from initial contact through treatment
- Differential diagnosis. Reframing mental health conditions into Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts
About Trina Lion, M.Ac., L.Ac
Acupuncturist Trina Lion has provided pain and stress relief for adults, children, and families since 2005. She has a decade of clinical experience in Shanghai, China and is the first acupuncturist to have been credentialed by Mercy Medical Center and by the Sheppard Pratt Health System.
Trina treats both psychological and physiological symptoms. Do you have headaches and stress? Reproductive health concerns and anxiety? Spiritual and physical scars? Whatever your combination of symptoms, Trina teaches as she treats, so you are empowered to make choices that support your well-being and quality of life.
About Dr. Kate Kresge, ND
Rupa Health, Head of Medical Education