At this time, this course has no PDA but is set up as a way to view streaming video of the course on vimeo.com. At first, only those who purchased the live webinar will be able to see this recording, but it may be offered for sale at a later time. Go to the lesson entitled Getting the Unity and Fragmentation course content on the vimeo streaming service through MAS to view the recording.
- Five elements & stages of development
- The actual meaning of the “climates” discussed in Eastern medicine
- Bodily imprints: QL motor points, iliopsoas, infraspinatus, occipitofrontalis, occipital nerve, etc.
- Self remembering:
- integrating our fragmented parts
- Understanding our lineage
- The importance of our defense mechanisms
- Breaking pathological patterns of familial enmeshment
About Doron Ben Dov, MS, LAc, CPT and Aliza Scharf
Doron Ben Dov MS, Lac: Doron is a licensed acupuncturist and an integrative medicine provider. He is a partner at Baltimore Pain Management as well as faculty professor at Virginia university of Integrative Medicine. Doron additionally works at research in LifeBridge-Sinai hospital. Doron gives regular courses and talks throughout the year in the field of integrative pain medicine.