Distance Learning - CEU - PDA - Recording - Study Guides
Continuing Education Courses for Acupuncturists with master teachers in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
.The Maryland Acupuncture society is in the process of building a whole new learning management system for continuing education courses for acupuncturists which will offer you a guided learning experience for your professional education needs.
- The first course to be completed was Cancer Care by Jeffrey Yuen, followed by
- Manifestations of Shen, and
- Addictions: Treating the Roots, and most recently:
- Jeffrey Yuen’s Bi-Obstruction Syndrome course.
- Orthopedics from Alex Tiberi has been also released. These five courses with 14 PDA are found below. A version of Cancer Care without the PDA is also available.
- Also in the grid below is a way to order lost or replacement CEU / PDA certificates.
- We also now have 2 CEU hour/PDA Distance Learning courses, the Stress Code for Acupuncturists by Josh Solomon providing a method for acupuncturists to work in our current stressful environment and
- the newest course, Face Reading for Telehealth from Lillian Pearl Bridges
Vote in the poll on the right to guide us in selecting the next continuing education courses for acupuncturists to be developed.
Coming soon: The next 14 PDA course to be developed will be the Aches and Pains course by Alex Tiberi, rounding out an offering of six 14 CEU/PDA courses and two 2 CEU/PDA courses.
Many of the following courses are based on recordings that have already been made and were previously available as Audio CD sets. MAS will no longer be producing Audio CDs except in special circumstances. The courses below that have under development in the title are being transferred to a video format with slides to be hosted on Vimeo.com in the future. Some courses are still based on Audio CD sets (look for the phrase audio CD in the action button at the bottom of the course description. Other courses are based on live webinars that were recorded.
Use the dropdown box below to filter the display of continuing education courses for acupuncturists by instructor, PDA/CEU, or availability.
- Audio Downloads from GumRoad. You have to separately purchase the download on the website the box links to. If you would like to receive 14 PDA Credits for Bi-Obstruction, vote in the survey above for this course and we can prioritize getting it set up for you. Eventually these downloads will be phased out and replaced by video recordings with slides on vimeo.com
- Streaming video hosted on Vimeo.com . You have to separately purchase the video sets separately from Vimeo, using a free vimeo account. The streaming video can be watched on any phone, tablet or computer connected to the internet, or even downloaded into devices for off line listening or watching. We will be incorporating all video content into Courses on the MAS site, some will have NCCAOM PDA offered, such as the Cancer Care course which is located above and uses a video on vimeo.com to deliver course content.
The three videos on vimeo below do not have CEU / PDA available at this time.